Friday, May 19, 2006

Pour Some Sugar on Me

For 188 weeks now the Metal Gods have wreaked havoc on Salt Lake City. While we were all greatly disappointed that Jeff Leppard couldn't be there, Nigel, Vikkie Trixx, Ginger Rocks, and Max Steele--or whoever it was playing drums--kept the show rocking. Hard.

Marcus, Katie, and Caroline show us what Metal is all about: hard rocking and totally hot chicks.

Tiff showed up to show us all how to rock like a true Metal God.

Caroline may not have bangs to heaven or be wearing ass-tight black jeans with white high-tops, but let no one ever say that she doesn't rock.

I think we have the beginnings of a metal band to destroy all others. Now we just need to learn to sing and wail on the electrical rock music guitar.

2 Comments:

Blogger V said...

I'm done looking at your blog...everytime I look I get jealous. I can't handle it any longer.

Your beard looks fantastic. You are electric.

12:22 AM  
Blogger B said...

I'm a little jealous of your manliness.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home