Thursday, March 02, 2006

Childhood Dreams . . .

No, I'm not talking about magically turning into any animal I choose, having Andy from Goonies as my girlfriend, being chosen as a special undercover agent for the police, parking my hoverbike on top of the school during class, making out with Taryn Aiken, Monica Butler or Cheetara, playing football with Matt Bellini, having a pet kangaroo, or making friends with Optimus Prime. I'm talking about going to a Monster Truck Rally. Sure I'm now 27 years old, but was it everything I imagined it would be? Did it capture my imagination the way the original Bigfoot once did? I think anyone who has ever attended a Monster Truck Rally or has ever used cotton candy to muffle the sound of roaring Monster engines knows the answer.















For the uninitiated, this is Grave Digger and Dragonslayer.
















Dragonslayer and The Patriot.
















And Monster Truck royalty, sitting atop his throne: Grave Digger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home