Wednesday, March 01, 2006

No Butts About It . . .

These pictures go back to the Lucky Strike New Year's bash. While that event has long since passed, I feel strongly that these pictures need to be seen. The world must know the truth.


This fine piece of ass (I mean that literally, and not in some sort of sexist and demeaning way) belongs to none other than our beloved Caroline. It's enough to turn men everywhere into drooling pirates with that elusive booty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


I know there is going to be widespread outrage throughout the cyberworld that this picture of Broek's hump is out of focus, butt I think it is for the best, since any more detail might crash the interweb and bring the entire world to its knees.
------------------------------------------------------------------------


Arse me no questions and I'll tell ye no lies. Oh, there's some junk in that trunk, but Becca's still got room to pick up this spare.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


The t-shirt pretty much says it all: Sure I'm a sweet spirit . . . But I'm an even sweeter piece of ass.
I'll take suggestions for other captions in the comments box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home