Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yeah, they're Kosher


So recently I've been on this total Good & Plenty kick. It's been years since I've eaten these delectable little pieces of confectionary artistry. There may well have been brief moments over the last 14 or 15 years where I saw this simple, yet tasteful purple package on a candy shelf somewhere and thought to myself that the contents might provide a delicious little treat. But it was never enough of an urge to convince me to take the package to the register and make a purchase. Yet somehow after trying a couple that were offered to me by my good friend, Marcus, I can't get enough of these things. I've made multiple purchases, am eating some right now, and am getting quite anxious about the moment when I pop the last of these pill-shaped licorice bites into my mouth from the box I am currently consuming. I'm even starting to feel quite sick, and yet I just keep popping and chewing.
And what color are the non-white ones anyway? Not quite pink. Not quite purple. Purk? Pinkle? Mauve?
I'm down to like 4 left . . . make that two.
Of the pinkle variety.
Oh man, I gotta go to the store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home