Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Well, maybe. I probably won't be able to maintain this blistering blogging pace. But I thought I'd post something since I'm looking for pretty much any excuse to avoid studying for the bar. It's coming up in less than two weeks. That's both good and bad. Bad in the sense that I'm not really prepared and yet I'm blogging instead of studying. Good in that I will finally have it over and won't have to feel guilty about not actually studying anymore. So anyway, call it a blog. Here's a coupla random pictures:

3 Comments:

Blogger B said...

look at that beautiful mane...and man. we (your readers) are glad you're baaaaaack.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Miggy said...

Greg! Yey--post again!

9:36 AM  
Blogger V said...

Prom was awesome!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home