Friday, March 31, 2006

A Bathing Ape

I haven't bought any new shoes for a quite a while and I think my life has been rather bleak and devoid of any meaning or happiness as a direct result. Part of the reason for not making any foot apparel related purchases is because I am a student and as such have no money to speak of. Although, since my graduation from law school is rapidly approaching, I can sometimes in my moments of greatest optimism foresee a day where I will have tens of dollars in my wallet and bank account. It is in those moments that I envision a new pair of shoes adorning my feet. Since I cannot at the present time afford the wonders that the footwear world has to offer, I think I will start a cyber collection, updated periodically as the world's cobblers grasp my vision of the future. I can think of no better place to start, than here:

1 Comments:

Blogger V said...

First glance I thought you were after some DaDa's (maybe that's why they were always getting sued...stealing ideas from asians who were stealing ideas from Nike).....if only I knew, I would have stole all sorts of shoes for you.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home